The Aircraft Control Toolbox, for use with MATLAB®, provides you with all of the tools needed to design and test control systems for aircraft-all within the MATLAB environment. The toolbox is used worldwide by leading research and industrial organizations. The latest version brings many new features, including Newtonian aerodynamics, airship modeling functions, new aircraft models and new aircraft performance tools.
The current release of the toolbox is 2017.1. For a change list, see the release notes.
- Aircraft control system design.
- Nonlinear aircraft simulation.
- Airship modeling and simulation.
- Performance analysis.
- Aircraft design.
- Trade studies.
- Load real-time wind data from NOAA.
- Quickly develop realistic aircraft trajectories using a parametric point mass model with representative closed-loop dynamics.
- Analyze aircraft performance from takeoff through landing.
- Aircraft dynamics modeling, including flexibility, actuator, sensor and engine dynamics.
- Actuator and sensor models.
- Integrated nonlinear simulation with built-in linearization and trimming-add as many degrees of freedom as necessary to simulate your actuators, sensors and engines.
- Dynamic models can be plugged into the core simulation for easy expansion.
- Models for subsonic and supersonic aircraft with all data contained in a convenient database format.
- Compute aerodynamic forces at flight conditions from a CAD file.
- Aircraft control system design and analysis tools, including classical, eigenstructure assignment, output feedback and many other design methodologies.
- Atmosphere modeling, including disturbances such as wind gusts.
- Extensive suite of modeling, design analysis and simulation tools for lighter-than-air vehicles.
- Gas turbine engine models.
- Import aircraft geometry from AutoCAD DXF and Wavefront OBJ files.
- Export aircraft models in CAD and Wavefront OBJ format.
- Full source code for every function-nothing is hidden.
- Supports UNIX, Windows, MacOS 9 and MacOS X.
- Works with MATLAB 7.0 (R14) and above.
- Includes email technical support for one year from purchase.
The API and user's guide can be accessed using the links above. We also have a Getting Started sheet and a copy of our Software License Agreement.
Customers can download their products from our download site. You will need your username and password.