The Aircraft Control Toolbox Academic Edition is designed to help students get the most out of their aircraft dynamics and control courses. The toolbox has sophisticated design tools and simulations that help the student to do realistic design work immediately, yet provides full source code so that nothing is a "black box."
Please note that Academic Edition licenses are sold to universities only and the software will be made available via download. The academic license includes technical support for installation and getting started plus a CD of the software. We also offer a separate support package for design support, including custom scripts for your class or application.
- Aircraft control theory courses.
- Aircraft dynamics courses.
- Aircraft design courses.
- Design laboratories.
- Student projects.
- Aircraft dynamics modeling, including flexibility, actuator, sensor and engine dynamics.
- Actuator and sensor models.
- Integrated nonlinear simulation with built-in linearization and trimming-add as many degrees of freedom as necessary to simulate your actuators, sensors and engines.
- Dynamic models can be plugged into the core simulation for easy expansion.
- Models for subsonic and supersonic aircraft with all data contained in a convenient database format.
- Aircraft control system design and analysis tools, including classical, eigenstructure assignment, output feedback and many other design methodologies.
- Atmospheric modeling.
- Aircraft computer aided design tools-assemble aircraft from components such as sensors, actuators and aerodynamic surfaces.
- Import aircraft geometry from AutoCAD DXF and Wavefront OBJ files.
- Export aircraft models in Wavefront OBJ format.
- Full source code for every function-nothing is hidden.
- Comprehensive textbook on aircraft control and dynamics.
- Free technical support.